Tobii's Eye-Tracking Features Coming For 'Deus Ex: Mankind Divided'

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterKendrick

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
I am fascinated by tobii eyeX technology and being a deus-ex fan this attractive package passes my expectation. However, being in the first person mode requires more accuracy than being in the third person shooter game, and to cover and flanking is another thing in that, i'm concerned whether the device will provide more accuracy with my limited screen size and my eye structure obviously.

PeterKendrick

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
I am fascinated by tobii eyeX technology and being a deus-ex fan this attractive package passes my expectation. However, being in the first person mode requires more accuracy than being in the third person shooter game, and to cover and flanking is another thing in that, i'm concerned whether the device will provide more accuracy with my limited screen size and my eye structure obviously.

I am intrigued mainly by the speed of reaction these peripherals have at the moment.
A quick glance can take about 0.1 seconds if you just want some quick info on a spot (for example, just to see if there is an enemy on a certain spot, while another one is shooting at you from the front). Can these peripherals keep up with that?

PeterKendrick

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016

In that case, I suppose we will have limited choice to attack both with some dual kill feature. Or it will lock on in between both the enemy. Or killing would be fast enough to move to the next target. And when you see this device in work while playing Assassin's creed rogue, it was so responsive that the character started moving in that direction, oddly. I am awaiting to see the in-game action of deus-ex on tobii eye tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.