Tom's Guide: 15 Ways to Maximize Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

p05esto

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
What a stupid article (no offense). Toms readers don't really use Twitter, Facebook and other lame social media whore sites like that. An article like this has NO place on Toms Hardware. Take the hint please.... and most of us really don't want to hear about Apple products either, there's another hint for you.

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
Best way to minimize twitter, facebook etc...DON'T SIGN UP TO BEGIN WITH.

I have no social network (not even google+). Some jobs are now asking you (thank god) in interviews. I figure I always have a leg up NOT having an account with ANY social site when interviewing. I will always toss it in a comment to let them know too (and BTW I have no social network accounts)...LOL. 80% of companies check for you anyway today to see if you previously made an A$$ of yourself. So keep posting stupid pictures of yourself, as you're just one less person I have to compete with any time I go for an interview :)

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
I can't resist. The title of this article sounds like the old song - "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover." LOL

I'm just not a tweeter, so I suppose I am losing my 15-minutes of fame. I think I'll live. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS