Tom's Hardware - AMD Radeon Graphics Card Sweepstakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

synd

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2011
As always, "DUE TO LEGAL REQUIREMENTS, THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS LIMITED TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE USA (EXCLUDING RI) AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER." Fuck my country of residence, I can't participate T_T

mikenygmail

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2009
[citation][nom]Azn Cracker[/nom]i better win, or else i will take out my anger on a little puppy![/citation]

That little puppy has rabies and more, so look out! ;)

Gamer_Pollution

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2011
Seriously, I wonder why I even bother looking at the sweepstakes, I already know that Tom's doesn't do any sweepstakes for Canada or other countries. Tom's, why you be hating?

socialfox

Distinguished
[citation][nom]mikenygmail[/nom]If I win, I'll give my card to a Canadian, randomly selected from the Canadians who have commented so far.[/citation]

Don't forget me :p
Anyways good luck to all of you entering!

Gamer_Pollution

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2011
[citation][nom]mikenygmail[/nom]If I win, I'll give my card to a Canadian, randomly selected from the Canadians who have commented so far.[/citation]
Just remember to pick me :D

Arls

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012

Just a random comment here!

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
these dont exclude people who dont have accounts here, so i always wonder how many people really sign up for these? is it possible people win who just come here for this alone and never come back?

weaselman

Honorable
Oct 27, 2012
Oh darn and shucks again, Its a damned shame. As they are all a nice bit of kit as a Christmas Cheer of kindness and good will. Awe out of luck live in the UK.
Why have a UK link to toms hardware for the website. I mean how hard is it to ask Gigabyte if they will do the offer to include other country`s can enter and are willing to source the cards and set them up as give away, so the shipping and country laws don`t become a problem. how easy is that to do. since you dont export the card yourself tom`s. and will not have to pay shipping tax ect, or export tax.

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
If I were you guys and knew someone who lives in the U.S. I would sign up for this and If I would win make that said person mail it to me in whatever country I might be in.

Anyway, another giveaway? I'm still waiting on the results for the Tiki! Who the hell won that? I demand to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.