Tom's Hardware Ask Me Anything - Thermaltake

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGDJoker

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2009
I would like to do a ballistics test on the old Xaser II case. I had one of these back in the day and I swear the thing could stop a .45 ACP round. I almost had to take a dolly with me to LAN parties. That thing was a beast.

gsxrme

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2009
Lol ya my Intel p4 3.0ghz 533fsb, 2gb of ddr3200 and ATI 9700pro was in a XASER 2 case lol. Damn memorys of heavy cases and noisy ass 80mm cpu fans and case fans. I was entirely thermaltake back then.

Where can I get ThermalTake cases in India? Because to find them are extremely rare and there are no Thermaltake Cases in online Indian shops.

Really, you guys should start looking at the Indian market because guys like me are desperately waiting for you.

There are just not enough budget cases in India. Maybe you guys could change that.

Why is thermaltake parts not easily available in India? I mean you guys make some pretty good parts.

Your cases are awesome. Please bring that to India.

It would be highly appreciated by guys here.

unknownpathan

Honorable
Sep 23, 2013
sir my name is faisal khan.in case of Graphics I Need help for someone for downloading graphic driver of x86 family 15 model 44 stepping . please sir help me to download graphic driver of your company.if you help me so you can send me link on facebook my username is pathaan.sk please send it at this address
thank you
faisal khan

Status
Not open for further replies.