Tom's Hardware Benchmark Charts Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Is the turbo function also disabled for the 3Ghz single core benchmarks?

humble dexter

Distinguished
May 26, 2011
Exactly the kind of benchmark I would care about when choosing a CPU.

PS : Choosing a normalized clock speed of 3.1 GHz would have allowed to include the I3-2100.

feeddagoat

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
yay!! My aging 6000+ is there. I promise I will update it sometime. Mobo got the phenom hex core bios update earlier in the year tho I really want an ITX sandybridge portable gaming rig lol

[citation][nom]ProDigit10[/nom]Is that from most powerful to least powerful?Reason I ask is because the Radeon HD 6670 is above the HD 6970..?[/citation]
The x86 processors appear to be listed by year of release, so though its not explicitly stated, that may also apply to the other categories. It is definitely not listed by most powerful to least powerful. It's either by date of release, or just random. Always refer to the actual hierarchy charts.

swt_2k

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2008
In each category which hardware is the benchmark hardware that all others performed better? Or in each category is the hardware nominal as opposed to ordinal?

Wamphryi

Distinguished
It is interesting to see how the i7 Lynnfield is still holding its own in the pack. I bought mine a while back and it seems there is no major advantage in upgrading just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.