Tom's Hardware Giveaway - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dylias

Honorable
Feb 9, 2014
Because I always get a quick response from people who know alot about building pc's so I never have to stop building :)

i love toms hardware because it is where i learned the basics of computer components a few years back. since then by reading and chatting with other members on the forums i have increased my knowledge and come to learn about things i would never have learned without the community.

dhornbrook

Reputable
May 22, 2014
Why do I love Toms Hardware?
Its a nerd paradise wrapped in nice package.
I'm a longtime fan for this site, from the early days of its creation. Its one of the top sites I visit everyday to check out the news. Reading the test results on new hardware that will be coming out. The last two computer builds was decided on information that I found here.

Thank you for having a site that is useful for us all, for all these years!!

PrO_RaZe

Reputable
Oct 15, 2014
Why I love Tom's hardware? Well there are thousands of reasons for that. The community is nice and friendly. I get latest news about tech and hardware, I stay up to date about new stuff releasing or will release and so on, I cannot even mention all lol. I can get solutions for various problems and it just clear all the concerns. This community is just Brilliant!

Btank

Reputable
May 22, 2015
Loving Tom's Hardware? Fantastic in depth reviews and glorious discussions in the forums, and people that can answer the questions that are bugging you all in one easy to navigate place. Great resource.

Thineswar

Reputable
Apr 6, 2015
It's the best place to troubleshoot problems with my pc. The people are quite friendly, helpful and genuinely interested in helping you to solve your problem.

elmorseman

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
Tom's Harware has some of the most on point product reviews I've read.
I love Tom's Hardware for the grown up and helpful community and for the invaluable advise that helped me build a rig that runs like a dream four years later without needing a single upgrade :)

toadproductioninc

Reputable
May 21, 2015

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Congratulations to pcgaming98 for being the lucky random winner! Please expect a PM from me with instructions on how to claim your prize.

Unfortunately folks, we weren't able to hit our 500 entry milestone, but we DID break 250! We'll have 2 more copies of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to give away in June, so look forward to that!