Tom's Hardware Giveaway - The Witcher III: Wild Hunt

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GreatMaster

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011

" wake up at midnight to go to work", yes, there are many people that like very much to work and they work till midnight.
beside that, u can also make a script and close the thread at midnight, so that nobody will post anything in the thread

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
What, did you just completely ignore the second half of that where that would be UNPAID, EXTRA work on top of the normal 9-5? Why am I even continuing to argue about this?

The contest ends at 12PM EDT this Friday. That's 12:00, NOON, not midnight, and something that I've already explained to you in the past.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Well, I apologize for any confusion! I absolutely did neglect to include the military time, however, since the time and the formatting of that part of the post has not changed, I did not expect it to create further misunderstandings--especially following our discussion, which you seem to recall quite clearly. In the future, I will be sure to include that for you, as well as this handy little link to avoid more repeat incidents.

Again, many apologies for the confusion, folks!

jtabb1256

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014

Actually, 12:00 is military time for noon, so you're good ;)

duckandchicken

Reputable
May 19, 2015
Iam too lazy :D my drawing :D
good luck to all

dA6f20s.jpg

agnelnieves

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
Ohh my God there's a lot of good drawings!! I love yours @Nachoman64! BADASS! This is my first time participating on something like this lol I'm making my own gaming pc now so i can play these type of games!! :3 Any advice will be very welcome!! HERES MY ENTRY! It doesn't look much like the Geralt but i tried lol. It's a mixed up assassin's creed style with the witcher's . GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! May the odds be with you all! :D

GreatMaster

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011

u study electronics

Kylmvihm

Reputable
Jun 19, 2015

I have no idea, but in my case its more like 1 account two ppl :)

agnelnieves

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014

Currently studying a Barchelor's Degree on Computer Science... I was on Computer Engineering but i changed because i like more the software side. :) Do you study Electronics?

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Some of these were great. Like, amaaaazing. As somebody who is incredibly artistically challenged, you guys are like superheroes to me. I have favorites among the entries, but since we aren't judging based on that, I'll keep it to myself ;)

Without further ado, a big congratulations to djam2001 and jsgrant31 for being the lucky, randomly selected winners! You'll both be receiving a PM from me later today with instructions on how to claim your prize.

Thank you everybody for participating! I hope you all enjoyed this little contest and even if you did not win, you all created great pieces of art that you can be proud of! Loved seeing everybody's take on it and all the flair that was added. We'll have a much easier contest next week, so check back soon!