Tom's Hardware's 2011 Gift Guide: Part 2, Last-Minute Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
The ZBox is the most promising item to me.
Why? Because I can mount it on the back of the TV in the lounge for the family and stream my media files to it from my home server.

I can then throw in an external BD drive and boom, fully capable home entertainment system, which is even capable of light gaming.

Of course.. I'd reserve my gaming for my gaming rig! ;) The Zbox would be for more family oriented games in the lounge.

richboyliang

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011
omg more of those same hot girls!!!

as usual, the one with the monitor is the best because she resembles mariah carey.

blonde one is ok, redhead is too old.

Judguh

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
You can't tell me there's more.... reasonably priced items for the holidays here. :| ... unless you're getting a share of that dough for these ladies :p

a4mula

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
Why recommend the u2410 when the u2412M can be had for half the price and has the same exact specs along with LED backlighting. The only loss is going from 100% sRGB to 98% sRGB and that's only important to a tiny fraction of users. The other advantage of the u2412M is that it doesn't suffer from pink tint that has plagued the u2410.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
[citation][nom]richboyliang[/nom]omg more of those same hot girls!!!as usual, the one with the monitor is the best because she resembles mariah carey.blonde one is ok, redhead is too old.[/citation]

You must be in your teens. Not all readers here are kids you know...

Teeroy32

Distinguished
May 23, 2011
What was this article about, I was only interested in the pictures, what the red heads too old, that poster must be 15 years old, all three of these lovely women are gorgeous, they should be in the "Girls of Geek" calender along with Nixie Pixel

ChromeTusk

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010
Regarding the RC8, my only complaint is how easy it is to lose flash drives.
Falcon's Icon2 reminds me of Silverstone's Raven series with much need improvements.
The N5200XXX sound like a great addition (and I like the model's poses too :p)

I want more articles like this one.

In fact I demand that you do more articles like this one ... please?

Can you please post a few more pictures of the Supertalent USB drive ... move the drive down a bit and zoom in ... its a bit fuzzy from here.

If other users agree please rate my post up so the reviewers can guage interest in these products !!!

:)

GullLars

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2008
"Mini PC: Zotac Zbox nano AD10 Plus" i bought that for my parents this summer, with an upgrade to 8GB RAM (because it's cheap) and a Corsair Force GT 60GB SSD because once you've had an SSD system drive, you can never go back without ripping your hair out.
My father is allergic to freezes and laggs, and he still finds this box enjoyable to use as a low-end HTPC in the living-room, while i made him a high-end one earlier (with SSD) for the entertainment room.

Status
Not open for further replies.