Tom's Hardware's 2012 Gift Guide, Part 2: For Gadget Geeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3anister

Distinguished
May 18, 2006
With all the talk of high-res monitors and thunderbolt interfaces in the article you'd think all the beautiful pictures would be in high-resolution :D

tpi2007

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2006
I loved the last suggestion: a Raspberry Pi.

I've been considering buying one since they recently upgraded the RAM to 512 MB. Should make for a fun and inexpensive computer. The possibilities are endless! You could even turn it into a media center to put next, or hidden behind or even attached to a TV.

fullcircle_bflo

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2010
I wonder if these models have a sense of humor about this. Does Tom's ask for models from the agency that consider themselves nerds or do these models just roll their eyes and are like "You want me to pose with a keyboard?"

G

this ladies are smoooookin! nice job on the talent picking Tom's.. Would love to have that job

atmos929

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
#9 is probably the only one that looks a bit artistic... the rest, to be honest, ladies are hot, but pictures are almost a parody :D... that of course we all appreciate

halcyon

Splendid
This wouldn't have been less interesting to me without the models. Yes, of course they're attractive but completely unnecessary for the content. I do hope they were payed well.

pacioli

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010
[citation][nom]CaedenV[/nom]http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vi [...] -Geek-Girl[/citation]
I'm at work and am afraid to click on that link... good thing I have my smart phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.