Tom's Readers Get the Eyefinity Treatment

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]itrendslave[/nom]Sorry, I should have been more specific. I was referring to "What We're Using: Tom's Team Gift Picks". You had the George Foreman and the 3G modem. Unless I'm still mistaken...[/citation]

Oh I did, you're right. Though I think more people thought I looked like an 11-year-old than anything else!

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]tekeffect[/nom]I live down the street and they didnt invite me. sad[/citation]

This was the prize for our "Top Secret So-Cal contest." Like they say, you have to be in it to win it. If you did enter, better luck next time! :)

[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]LOL, but we can still google you![/citation]

This is true.

vaughn2k

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]Jane's pretty Hot! She would do great in a Silk Spectre Suit!![/citation]

Yup, I like the way Jane looks on her pic profile.

Maybe an Elvish Archer attire, those costume worn by Sylvannas Windrunner, would be something different?

rawoysters

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Oh I did, you're right. Though I think more people thought I looked like an 11-year-old than anything else![/citation]
Don't be so modest Jane, I've seen pics of you and you are hot!

randomizer

Champion
[citation][nom]rawoysters[/nom]Don't be so modest Jane, I've seen pics of you and you are hot![/citation]
So is her temper after a bad day at work.

Love you Jane :D

Also, Marcus should definitely come too. He can bring his Star Wars PEZ dispensers.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I'm finally about to buy my third 23" 2048x1152 monitor...
My desk isn't big enough. I'm buying it anyways.

I really need to attend E3 already... and BlizzCon (death to those who say BlizzCon should be for WoW only, Starcraft and Diablo need more lovin').
Would be better than any vacation I would normally take (which is... none).

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Haha, that wasn't me; that was Sarah Townsend.[/citation]
Still, good looking, funny and smart. All you need now is drink beer and like football to get a full set. :)

TeKEffect

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]This was the prize for our "Top Secret So-Cal contest." Like they say, you have to be in it to win it. If you did enter, better luck next time!
This is true.[/citation]
I did enter but my luck sucks

thayli

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
[citation][nom]rpmrush[/nom]I wonder what Supreme commander would be like! I love it's graphics![/citation]

+1 I think most rts games would play remarkably well on an Eyefinity setup, but I do have my doubts regarding rpg and fps games on 3 screens. For example Modern Warfare 2. The edges on the screens would bug the hell out of me, as you have screenless zones which create a sort of tearing in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.