Tom's To Transition to All Apple News

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tuannguyen

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2008
Haha wow!
Thanks for the feedback guys. Glad you liked it.
This must be the best received Mac article I ever published here. ;)

Cheers / Tuan

Carlo1440

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
"Even though my first MacBook Pro..."

You bought more than ONE Macbook Pro?!?!?! You sure put the FOOL in April Fool's! LOL

tuannguyen

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2008
[citation][nom]Carlo1440[/nom]"Even though my first MacBook Pro..."You bought more than ONE Macbook Pro?!?!?! You sure put the FOOL in April Fool's! LOL[/citation]

I didn't say I bought a second.

After the two fans died, Apple took that one back in and handed me a new one. I actually wrote about all the issues plaguing the first batch of Intel-based MacBook Pros at DailyTech.

I use a combination of several PCs and a MacBook Pro for different purposes and needs. Besides, it was an awesome notebook at that particular time.

When you've done your research, studied several factors, picked out what you need and want for it to suit your purposes, it's not being a fool. :p Conversely, a serious gamer who goes out and buys a Mac without reading up, would be doing something foolish. :p

Everyone else got the joke, especially since I wrote it. Don't be so narrow minded. :p

/ Tuan

G

So youve used a mac and the fans broke so you swore them off and went strictly PC huh? So how many distraught PC does that leave that should have switched to Mac? I wouldnt game with a mac either. I wouldnt game with a PC though. Console is better. Using a mouse feels like cheating. If real snipers could use their skills or a mouse they would pick mouse.

How'd that worm work out for you today? Was it fake or is anyone bankrupt?

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
You should have made it realistic so that by the last number people would have been PISSED. THAT would've been pretty cool. :eek:) But, I admit the commentary was pretty funny.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]wickedninja[/nom]Dude, when I read this I laughed so hard my mom came down to the basement to tell me to shut it! So I sez, go get me some more Trix and Poptarts! I need to eat! She's gets all like, dude, your 28 now you can get your own food and now i'm going to have to go all GTA4 on her azz. sereusly who would buy a mac when the fps 4 wow is so lo? Da chicks cant stand when resolution or frame rate have to drop - trust me I know this from experience, and yes i'm sure it was those things.[/citation]
You really ought to grow up! But first learn to use spelling aids.

tuannguyen

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2008
[citation][nom]Jayyyyy[/nom]So youve used a mac and the fans broke so you swore them off and went strictly PC huh? So how many distraught PC does that leave that should have switched to Mac? I wouldnt game with a mac either. I wouldnt game with a PC though. Console is better. Using a mouse feels like cheating. If real snipers could use their skills or a mouse they would pick mouse.How'd that worm work out for you today? Was it fake or is anyone bankrupt?[/citation]

I use both Macs and PCs and have never had a virus. Maybe you should read the two big Mac articles I wrote before making that kind of comment.

/ Tuan

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]I don't own an iMac, an iPhone or drink coffee and if I could get away with not wearing pants, I would.[/citation]
That's hot. (the no iMac, iPhone and coffee part)

Status
Not open for further replies.