Tons Of Errors, Warnings and Criticals in Windows Event Viewer

Shaan5

Reputable
Mar 1, 2015
I was looking at my Windows Event Viewer and a Lot of errors and such are popping up there

All of the Criticals are labeled as Kernel Power?

All of the Warnings are Labeled as Kernel PnP, e1deexpress, DNS Client events, NV Stream SVC, DHCP Client or Devicemanagersetup.

The Errors are DeviceManagersetup, NVStreamSVC, Store-Licensing, EnhancedStorage-EhStortcgdrv, EventLog, ServiceControlmanager ,distributed Com, print service, Kernel boot and Defrag

What do all of these mean, The Kernal boot one seems to match up with Windows Crashes that I have been experiencing

Thanks In Advance

Solution
The error message will consist of a complete sentence in event viewer, not just two words

For example, looking in event viewer I see an error that is titled "Kernel PnP" Those two words tell me nothing. Below the full description tells me what the problem is

"The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device USB\VID_147E&PID_1002\6&3444ad1b&0&5."

Copy / paste the full statement into your browser search bar and that will get you your answers.

Shaan5

Reputable
Mar 1, 2015

What do you mean "Full Error Message"

The error message will consist of a complete sentence in event viewer, not just two words

For example, looking in event viewer I see an error that is titled "Kernel PnP" Those two words tell me nothing. Below the full description tells me what the problem is

"The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device USB\VID_147E&PID_1002\6&3444ad1b&0&5."

Copy / paste the full statement into your browser search bar and that will get you your answers.

Solution