Question "took too long to respond" happening on almost every website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2022
A family of mine recently did something on our router (i think he spreaded multiple routers around the house for better internet connection around the house) and everything is working fine except my pc which is using wired connection directly to the router and since he did that, i always get the same error while trying to connect to websites "took too long to respond" and i get the same timeout error and it also happens on apps like discord which just loads forever on the checking updates page, i dont know whats causing this problem, it only happens on this pc and i think its the only one which uses wired connection but im not sure, please help me

Ralston18

Titan
In that case there is not much help that can be offered here.

Mainly because if he does not know what is happening then he probably does not have the necessary admin rights to diagnose and fix the problem.

You need to talk with the head of the family (or whoever allowed the changes to be made) and the three of you decide what is to be done next.

Aug 17, 2022
In that case there is not much help that can be offered here.

Mainly because if he does not know what is happening then he probably does not have the necessary admin rights to diagnose and fix the problem.

You need to talk with the head of the family (or whoever allowed the changes to be made) and the three of you decide what is to be done next.
No i mean, he didnt really look into it since he doesnt have time, im only looking for some solutions that might work

Ralston18

Titan
Then you will need to wait until he finds the time.

There may be solutions that will work but most likely those solutions will require administrative access to the router.

So his help will be necessary.

And we, per Forum rules, cannot offer, suggest, or provide any solutions that would be "workarounds" to bypass security features, parental controls, or otherwise assist in gaining access to network devices and/or a network in general.

Closing thread accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.