Toshiba sudden shutdown problem, please help!

Feb 4, 2021
So, I have been dealing with this problem for a while, I have a Toshiba Satellite L750, there are a couple of small lights on the front, one indicates that the charger is connected and the other indicates if the battery is charging, so when I am using my laptop plugged in (specially when I am doing something resource intensive) the charger light stays on but the battery light just turns off after a while and the laptop shuts down because of "low battery" after a while although it is plugged in, I tried using it without a batter and it shuts down when I open a game or something resource intensive again.
Any help would be much appreciated, I need to study and can't afford a new laptop right now, Thanks in advance

So, I have been dealing with this problem for a while, I have a Toshiba Satellite L750, there are a couple of small lights on the front, one indicates that the charger is connected and the other indicates if the battery is charging, so when I am using my laptop plugged in (specially when I am doing something resource intensive) the charger light stays on but the battery light just turns off after a while and the laptop shuts down because of "low battery" after a while although it is plugged in, I tried using it without a batter and it shuts down when I open a game or something resource intensive again.
Any help would be much appreciated, I need to study and can't afford a new laptop right now, Thanks in advance
Boot into your bios and set it to default. In windows set your power performance to max performance.

Reactions: MGMB