Question Totally locked out of Computer

May 11, 2022
I start my day opening my PC and got a green screen looked what that was and the solutions then updated everything windows, gpu, and everything else through IObit driver updater. Everything is fine for 6 hours then it starts up again and so I use chkdsk on both my SSDs and got the green screen again. So I finally decide to reset my PC completely and after an hour it says undoing changes and now I can't even log in because it says "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Progike cannot be loaded". So I goto safe mode but can't login after entering the password and got stuck in the wait a moment and after a few minutes I got a white screen. Please help I desperately need it. I tried the safe mode, a couple command prompts, reseting my pc a couple of times, and just shutting off and on.

I have a AMD 5800x CPU
6600x GPU
Windows 10

May 11, 2022
If you need anything from me I don't know if I can get any information from my computer anymore and I am willing to buy new components if needed.

Jul 14, 2021
I'm not smart enough to help you but I've had a few computer catastrophes and the first thing I did was to back up the hard drive. Remove the hard drives and put then into an external drive enclosure or hard drive dock. Then find yourself another computer and copy as much data as you can (or least what's important). You'll probably need an external hard drive to copy everything. Then, if all else fails, you can re-install Windows and see if that helps. At worst, you'll have to buy a new computer because of hardware failure. Either way, you'll need to restore your data.

For example, here's a dual drive dock so you can insert both your SSD and hard drive.

https://www.amazon.com/WAVLINK-Dual-Bay-Docking-Station-Functions/dp/B018FTE87S

Good luck.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14196

Yeah back up your data if there’s a day that you need to save and then you’re going to have to install windows clean and that means format the drive completely and install it fresh