Question touchpad cursor stop unless i press keyboard keys to work it for some time

pighead

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 13, 2022
i fixed my laptops keyboard its connector/wire was just disconected, after some time my laptops cursor stops moving unless i press any keys then it stops again, after i unistalled my laptops synaptics touchpad driver, the touchpad is back to the crappy state without any two finger scrolling but it works all okay keyboard and touchpad but after i install my models touchpad from dell web. it starts stopping again and if i disconnect keyboard from my laptop the touchpad works all good
what to do if i want to use my touchpad with its synaptics driver and laptops keyboard?(a laptops keyboard is amazing i dont wanna just let in my laptop lurking by disconnecting its wire)

Sep 13, 2022
i fixed my laptops keyboard its connector/wire was just disconected, after some time my laptops cursor stops moving unless i press any keys then it stops again, after i unistalled my laptops synaptics touchpad driver, the touchpad is back to the crappy state without any two finger scrolling but it works all okay keyboard and touchpad but after i install my models touchpad from dell web. it starts stopping again and if i disconnect keyboard from my laptop the touchpad works all good
what to do if i want to use my touchpad with its synaptics driver and laptops keyboard?(a laptops keyboard is amazing i dont wanna just let in my laptop lurking by disconnecting its wire)
Try an older driver if possible