[SOLVED] tpm an secure boot ?

n9mfk9

Honorable
Sep 6, 2016
Hi All,
with these specs will Ftpm and Secure boot work?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12-Core Processor, 3800 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)
Cooling: AMD Wraith Prism
Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI (MS-7B93)
Ram: Corsair CMW32GX4M2E3200C16 2x16GB
SSD: boot Sabrent Rocket Q 2TB D: Samsung 870 EVO 1TB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
PSU: apevia signature power 1050w
Chassis: Phanteks Evolv X Black

Thanks Beau

Solution
Should be fine, but let me tell you, your MUCH BIGGER concern right now ought to be getting that Apevia PSU shaped object out of your system before it destroys something. Pure junk. Like pretty much ALL Apevia power supplies. Granted, you don't have a particularly high demand system with that 1050 ti in there, but the capacity capabilities aren't what really concerns me about this unit. I'd be a lot more concerned about a lack of protections or protections that simply don't work, high ripple, poor voltage regulation and poor build quality. Since there are no professional reviews of that unit, which itself says a heck of a lot, I can't swear that any of those things are 100% true but given what I KNOW about 99% of Apevia power supplies...
Should be fine, but let me tell you, your MUCH BIGGER concern right now ought to be getting that Apevia PSU shaped object out of your system before it destroys something. Pure junk. Like pretty much ALL Apevia power supplies. Granted, you don't have a particularly high demand system with that 1050 ti in there, but the capacity capabilities aren't what really concerns me about this unit. I'd be a lot more concerned about a lack of protections or protections that simply don't work, high ripple, poor voltage regulation and poor build quality. Since there are no professional reviews of that unit, which itself says a heck of a lot, I can't swear that any of those things are 100% true but given what I KNOW about 99% of Apevia power supplies, I'd be incredibly surprised if ALL of them were not in fact the reality.

Seriously, get rid of it and get something that is at least halfway decent. That unit is very much likely to end up costing you some or all of your hardware even if it doesn't outright take it all out with a bang. Bombarding your motherboard and graphics card caps with high levels of ripple is a fast track to the boneyard.

Solution