MasterChief220

Reputable
Nov 17, 2020
Okay, so I have a b450m pro tuf gaming motherboard coupled with ryzen 7 2700x. Basically before I got windows 11 I ran pc health check and it showed everything green so I got Windows 11. It ran fine for a few months but one day I launched valorant and it showed no tpm device detected and crashed. After that I checked windows defender and it said no security device was found. I checked bios and it said ftpm is enabled, and secure computing is also on, in addition to secure boot. But under secure computing, it displays no security device. Additionally, in device manager, I can see amd psp device under security devices and not the tpm device. In addition, when I run tpm.msc it says no compatible tpm device was found.

What I have tried is the following: I updated the bios using EZ update to latest version. Didn't solve anything. I also uninstalled the psp drivers and updated them using Driver easy. It still did not solve anything. I disabled and enabled the ftpm and assorted settings. I ensured the partition was not mbr. There's still no change. Any help would be appreciated.