Question Trackball lag

Roger R

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010
Laptop – Dell Vostro 7500
Windows 10 pro
Logitech mouse M310
Logitech trackball M570

I have been using Logitech trackball for years and never encountered any problems until this
About 2 weeks ago, the cursor started to lag and jump around. Uninstall the mice and the Logitech set point software. Restarted system – no change. Trackball was old so purchased a new one – M575 replaced the M570. No change (ps the m575 has configurability problems) Am stumped. Went to my trailer in Maine with my laptop. I keep a different M570 there. Had no problems????. Came home with that M570 and experienced problems??. Only new hardware is a new cable modem. Also ha windows monthly update.
Any guesses as to the problem

Laptop – Dell Vostro 7500
Windows 10 pro
Logitech mouse M310
Logitech trackball M570

I have been using Logitech trackball for years and never encountered any problems until this
About 2 weeks ago, the cursor started to lag and jump around. Uninstall the mice and the Logitech set point software. Restarted system – no change. Trackball was old so purchased a new one – M575 replaced the M570. No change (ps the m575 has configurability problems) Am stumped. Went to my trailer in Maine with my laptop. I keep a different M570 there. Had no problems????. Came home with that M570 and experienced problems??. Only new hardware is a new cable modem. Also ha windows monthly update.
Any guesses as to the problem
Did you try adjusting your mouse sensitivity?