Traffic to UK Pirate Party Website Skyrockets After TPB Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

cumi2k4

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2011
Arr!!! Shiver me timber, matey...

guess how many new pirate this "advertising" generate? Must be the best advertisement ever for the pirate party that (other people's)money can buy...

v3nom777

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
[citation][nom]esrever[/nom]This really doesn't do anything to stop piracy...[/citation]

In fact, it kind of has the opposite effect of stopping it. Just makes them more popular than ever.

olaf

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2011
banning something makes it even more interesting, after all people want to know what it is that they are forbidden to have :D

michaelssw

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]ojas[/nom]Well, it still is![/citation]

Im going to assum sinc it actualy taks effor to put in a coma (i.e. 1,550) that she meent out side 10000? Not sur

XmortisX

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011
Dear Government officials, RIAA, MPAA etc. etc.

You can't stop it, you can't control it, you don't own it. Leave our internet alone, find ways to make appealing offers to consumers and please stop the more you do this the more we will rebel.

Yours truly,

The Internet and its Users.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I'm going to be voting for the Pirate Party of Canada next election (if there is a candidate running in my riding) and am going to encourage everyone else I know to do the same. Most people I know are fed up with all of the main parties anyway so it shouldn't be hard to get them to vote for a cause that actually makes sense.

doron

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
" iAs a result of this prominent placement, traffic to the Pirate Party UK site has risen a tremendous amount."

You better fix this or prepare your lawyers for Apple.

brucen13

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2011
My first thought is what the judge thinks about this massive reversal to his order... then my second thought was he has to be thick in the head to come to such a judgement in the first place, so nevermind my first thought... he probably doesn't even realize what he's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.