[SOLVED] Transparent monitor problem

Mar 16, 2020
Hello people !
My monitor is Acer G237HL ,bought 3 years ago. I didn't have any problems till today. I just left the PC working like every day and when I came back I saw that my desktop looks strange , there were lines everywhere in different colours (like when there is a bit liquid on the screen) but straight lines only in the left part and they become less on the right side of the screen . I thought the problem was from the cable so i tried plugging it off and so on..but the problem didn't go away. I tried with another cable - DVI- D but still - the same problem. After that no cable was plugged in the monitor except the power cable - the monitor was saying "No cable connected" and I could see my desktop icons on the most left side plus those lines. What could be the problem ? I will apply a picture and a video.
Here I'm restarting my PC and you can see my desktop on the left side.
View: https://imgur.com/yi1SMzG
- here is a pic of my monitor when there are no cables plugged in .

Solution
That's a dead monitor. If you can see images on the screen after you've unplugged the video cable something inside the monitor itself is broken.

Thankfully you can find that monitor new for very cheap and used for even cheaper since it was so popular a few years ago and lots of people have been upgrading since then.
That's a dead monitor. If you can see images on the screen after you've unplugged the video cable something inside the monitor itself is broken.

Thankfully you can find that monitor new for very cheap and used for even cheaper since it was so popular a few years ago and lots of people have been upgrading since then.

Solution
Mar 16, 2020
Before I had non-famous brand monitor and it lasted like 10+ years . New monitors seem to not last much . Urgh seems like I have to find a new one which will be 144hz. Thanks for the fast answer !