Treo 600 is it here?

Ok it seems to be here for business users this week, regular Joes next
week. I wonder how much they've crippled it? I'm a little dissapointed
that it's not a 610 but i'll take what I can get on Verizons network.
If anyone hears any details please post.

Gracias,

skroah@hotmail.com (sean kroah) wrote in message news:<6b625353.0407121413.30435a9d@posting.google.com>...
> Ok it seems to be here for business users this week, regular Joes next
> week. I wonder how much they've crippled it? I'm a little dissapointed
> that it's not a 610 but i'll take what I can get on Verizons network.
> If anyone hears any details please post.
>
> Gracias,
> skroah@hotmail.com (sean kroah) wrote in message news:<6b625353.0407120632.7c80a802@posting.google.com>...
> > I know lots of rumors, I don't have an easy way to verify the latest
> > seemingly legitimate rumor. Is it here and how much will it cost?
> >
> > http://www.mobiletracker.net/archives/2004/07/10/verizon_treo_60.php

I called Verizon today. They claimed the Treo 600 is not available
either for business users or average Joe's, and couldn't tell me when
it would become available. Any further information, or info about the
Treo 610?

Fitz

The Treo 600 is available on the corporate sites, unfortunately not the
610.....yet. I just ordered one and some have already received theirs FEDEX
overnight.

"FITZ" <kevfitz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:<r6EKc.12476$2y4.11624@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com>...
> The Treo 600 is available on the corporate sites, unfortunately not the
> 610.....yet. I just ordered one and some have already received theirs FEDEX
> overnight.
> "Steve Miller" <ssm@xlall.com> wrote in message

The treo 600 showed up on Verizon's Website. I called VZW customer
service and they told me it's available in stores this morning. If
so, I'm buying it today at 9:00.

I was told today that stores not carrying it; that you have to order via the
web or through customer service.

T Jones

> "FITZ" <kevfitz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > The Treo 600 is available on the corporate sites, unfortunately not the
> > 610.....yet. I just ordered one and some have already received theirs
FEDEX
> > overnight.
> > "Steve Miller" <ssm@xlall.com> wrote in message
>
> The treo 600 showed up on Verizon's Website. I called VZW customer
> service and they told me it's available in stores this morning. If
> so, I'm buying it today at 9:00.

Does anyone know if Verizon will offer any of the same compatible
software that Sprint offers? I love having Sprint's Personal
Business Connection which allows the Microsoft Exchange server
connecting to my work emails to connect to my Treo 600 via an internet
connection. This is most important to me. I have had Verizon in the
past and love their connection service as far as their singal and
range for a good signal goes, but the Sprint Applications are great
with terrible signal service. Any information in regards to what
Verizon will offer that is compatible?

Can Snappermail connect to Microsoft exchange server as well?

Thanks!