[SOLVED] Trident Z RGB lights stay on after boot then turn off

Jan 3, 2019
Whenever I launch my computer my ram led's will turn on for maybe 15 seconds then they will turn off until I launch the g.skill software and turn the led's on. Mainly wondering if there was a way to keep them on the entire time after I boot my pc up instead of having to open the software every time to turn them back on?

Jan 3, 2019

it doesn't work for me anymore since i played bo4 and the software messed it up but you can try this: go into bios, select mhz for ram, make it auto. also i'd try updating bios so it will know the auto is what the factory mhz default is.

Feb 24, 2019

it doesn't work for me anymore since i played bo4 and the software messed it up but you can try this: go into bios, select mhz for ram, make it auto. also i'd try updating bios so it will know the auto is what the factory mhz default is.
i have same problem. I have Z390 Taichi mobo and Aorus 1080 Ti. I'm thinking, that i my pc have RGB controll conflict. RAM lights stay on after boot and then turn off. I load XMP profile, i update bios but the problem is not solved.