Tried everything to clear my SSD but nothing happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2018
Alright so here's the thing: I was getting green screen of death every single time after booting my Windows 10 from my main SSD, and when the PC resets it goes back to where it was. If I install or uninstall apps, modify registers etc. it looks like it goes back and time when I restart my PC.

After trying everything I decided to clear my SSD for good and install Windows 10 all over again.

The thing is, there seems to be some sort of magic around this piece of garbage that isn't letting me erase anything inside this SSD. It's a Corsair LE200.

I tried using diskpart to delete volumes, partitions, clear disk etc. Nothing happens. I tried to change the attributes to remove read-only state, but the command doesn't work, it just shows the list of commands after I tried it.

I tried low-level formatting through Hiren's Boot. No success. I tried Partition Guru. Nada.

Has anyone encountered any issues like this before? I honestly tried everything I know and what others told me to do, but I always end up with the exact same partitions and files intact. Are there any other tricks available when a freaking low-level formatting tool won't even scratch the data in it?

Jun 12, 2021
Man i have the same issue on a brand new intenso ssd 120gb....5 days ago the ssd was fine and smooth...i dunno man maybe a refund...if you find anything respond man i am kind of desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.