[SOLVED] Triple Fan Bracket

Prahsper

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2014
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a triple fan bracket similar to the radiator of an AIO. Same thickness it possible to attach my fans to in my case. Does anyone know if there is anything remotely close to what I am looking for? Just picture the radiator of an AIO. I just want something like that to mount the fans to or something similar. If so, where could I get one? I have searched but to no avail. Thanks

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a triple fan bracket similar to the radiator of an AIO. Same thickness it possible to attach my fans to in my case. Does anyone know if there is anything remotely close to what I am looking for? Just picture the radiator of an AIO. I just want something like that to mount the fans to or something similar. If so, where could I get one? I have searched but to no avail. Thanks
Something like this?

https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Maste...la-783152559270&ref=&adgrpid=82977529144&th=1

Prahsper

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2014
I cant say that I have ever come across something like that.
What are you looking to do with such a device? There might be other ways about it.
It's crazy but for me it's about the looks. I have the DeepCool LS720 AIO installed on the top of the case. I like how it makes the 3 DeepCool RF120 Plus fans standout. ( I changed the original fans that came with the AIO) I have the same 3 fans in the front of the case also and I wanted to give them the same look as far as the thickness to match the AIO. I'm nit picky like that. The case is the DeepCool Matrexx 70. The AIO radiator closes any gaps between the fans and edge to edge. I want the same for the front fans where there are gaps.
However, I may be moving away from this case and go for the NZXT H9 Flow or the Lian 011. But for now, I was just hoping to find what I am looking for; for the case and fans I currently have.