[SOLVED] Trouble choosing wireless Headset

Mar 16, 2020
Hello all, I was looking for a good headset for listening to music and sometimes gaming. I don't really play FPS, so I'm not looking for headphones that are optimized for first-person shooters.
I'm currently looking for a headset that is either connected via USB or wireless.

I wanted to buy the Corsair Virtuoso RGB, but I've heard that they're really uncomfortable. Does anyone know if they are really that uncomfortable, or know about better headphones for the same price range (0-200$)? Thanks in advance.

Solution
Yeah, sorry I forgot to add the 3.5 mm jack in the options over there. I do care about Wireless, quite a bit actually. And I saw that the Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee are actually connected via Bluetooth, and my PC doesn't have any Bluetooth built into it. I'll look into buying a pci-e x1 expansion card.

Are the headphones that you provided that much better than the Virtuosos?

It's not a bluetooth headset, it's a standard 3.5 mm one. Most headsets are better than the the one you were looking at, really the only good thing about them is the price and that they are wireless.
Your selection is "USB or wireless" so not wireless is OK? Why USB and not a standard 3.5 mm headphone adapter? Do you need a mic built in? If you don't care about wireless and want a mic on the headset, Cooler Master MH752, they come with a USB DAC and are under 100 and they are good for music for that price. For just a standard good headphone, Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee are great for the price, under 200.

Mar 16, 2020
Your selection is "USB or wireless" so not wireless is OK? Why USB and not a standard 3.5 mm headphone adapter? Do you need a mic built in? If you don't care about wireless and want a mic on the headset, Cooler Master MH752, they come with a USB DAC and are under 100 and they are good for music for that price. For just a standard good headphone, Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee are great for the price, under 200.
Yeah, sorry I forgot to add the 3.5 mm jack in the options over there. I do care about Wireless, quite a bit actually. And I saw that the Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee are actually connected via Bluetooth, and my PC doesn't have any Bluetooth built into it. I'll look into buying a pci-e x1 expansion card.

It's not a bluetooth headset, it's a standard 3.5 mm one. Most headsets are better than the the one you were looking at, really the only good thing about them is the price and that they are wireless.

Solution