Question Trouble connecting wires for hhd and ssd

Feb 24, 2021
Pc powered up okay then noticed both storage drives aren't connected, also 2 front fans but that's another question. I've figured out that I use both sata cables given with psu, it's currently plugged in with one connecting to my ssd and water pump. The other connecting to my hdd and power cable coming from control hub on the back of case. Anyone know the right arrangement to connect them all? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

RealBeast

Titan
Pc powered up okay then noticed both storage drives aren't connected, also 2 front fans but that's another question. I've figured out that I use both sata cables given with psu, it's currently plugged in with one connecting to my ssd and water pump. The other connecting to my hdd and power cable coming from control hub on the back of case. Anyone know the right arrangement to connect them all? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
This is almost no information. What PSU and other part model numbers?

Each SATA device requires a SATA data cable to the motherboard SATA ports and a power cable from the PSU connected securely. You can put multiple SATA devices on a single string of power connectors from the PSU.

Feb 24, 2021
Got a corsair cx650f rgb, with a msi mag B550 gaming carbon wifi, nzxt 510 elite. Below the gpu (msi amour radeon rx 580 8gb) written on the mobo is sata, the connecting sata cable seems a little too big to connect?