Question Trouble with memtest86

veeljko23

Reputable
May 24, 2020
My pc goes to black screen and restarts, but rarely, but its starting to annoy me. I have p7h55-m pro so i need bios version
Now i followed this tutorial. Not working, i cant boot to usb.
And after it didnt work i checked this one.
Every single tutorial on youtube had steps from the first link i showed, every single one, and they dont have the burn part but it works for other people? Now im following the second one and im stuck at the part with burning the img file?
I click burn disk image and than this pops up, there is no disc burner and thats probbably why i cant boot from usb, can someone help with this? Im upgrading soon and im going to sell the current ram with mbo and cpu and i dont want to sell something broken to someone, 4 sticks of 2 im going to test them all and see if ram is the issue since i think that psu is not the issue

My pc goes to black screen and restarts, but rarely, but its starting to annoy me. I have p7h55-m pro so i need bios version
Now i followed this tutorial. Not working, i cant boot to usb.
And after it didnt work i checked this one.
Every single tutorial on youtube had steps from the first link i showed, every single one, and they dont have the burn part but it works for other people? Now im following the second one and im stuck at the part with burning the img file?
I click burn disk image and than this pops up, there is no disc burner and thats probbably why i cant boot from usb, can someone help with this? Im upgrading soon and im going to sell the current ram with mbo and cpu and i dont want to sell something broken to someone, 4 sticks of 2 im going to test them all and see if ram is the issue since i think that psu is not the issue
It's easier with USB stick

veeljko23

Reputable
May 24, 2020
Not native English? Ok let me reach out a hand:

USB is the generic term for the data transfer technology that covers many sub topics.

USB stick - also called "thumb drive" is that storage device that you put in the USB ports.
Yes i know, but from what i know everyone calls the "thumb drives" just usb, and im using a usb stick for memtest