ASUS ROG B560-A
Intel i7-11700K CPU
Msi GeForce RTX 3070 Ti GamingXTrio GPU
GameMax 800W PSU
CoolerMaster Masterliquid ML240L V2 liquid cooler
Crucial 2TB SSD x2
Team Group MS30 512gb M.2 SSD
msi SPATIUM 2TB M.2 SSD

On my first start-up I can't seem to get it to POST. Everything appears to have power, the motherboard, cooler, and GPU RGB comes on and the fans start. Nothing is displayed on my monitor and I don't hear any beeps or anything. My case's HD Audio is securely plugged into AAFP socket, and the case doesn't specify it has seperate connections for a case speaker, which I thought was odd. Do some modern cases not come with system warning speakers?

I feel a bit disappointed and frustrated at the moment, and I'm hoping my CPU wasn't DOA.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Solution
Hello, I recently built a new PC:

Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Case
ASUS ROG B560-A
Intel i7-11700K CPU
GameMax 800W PSU
Crucial 2TB SSD x2
msi SPATIUM 2TB M.2 SSD

On my first start-up I can't seem to get it to POST. Everything appears to have power, the motherboard, cooler, and GPU RGB comes on and the fans start. Nothing is displayed on my monitor and I don't hear any beeps or anything. My case's HD Audio is securely plugged into AAFP socket, and the case doesn't specify it has seperate connections for a case speaker, which I thought was odd. Do...
Hello, I recently built a new PC:

Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Case
ASUS ROG B560-A
Intel i7-11700K CPU
GameMax 800W PSU
Crucial 2TB SSD x2
msi SPATIUM 2TB M.2 SSD

On my first start-up I can't seem to get it to POST. Everything appears to have power, the motherboard, cooler, and GPU RGB comes on and the fans start. Nothing is displayed on my monitor and I don't hear any beeps or anything. My case's HD Audio is securely plugged into AAFP socket, and the case doesn't specify it has seperate connections for a case speaker, which I thought was odd. Do some modern cases not come with system warning speakers?

I feel a bit disappointed and frustrated at the moment, and I'm hoping my CPU wasn't DOA.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Could you try to unplug the psu power cord from wall, unplug cmos battery, and press power button for 11 secs, then plug everything back in, and unplug gpu, and try to boot with igpu only?

Solution