Trying a reset doubt that it helps

May 30, 2018
CPU staying close to 100% but it has to be running cooler than before I upgraded from 4gb to 8gb you can hear it more or less unless it was something else heating up with it that has been helped make any sense of that. Hard to explain should have rolled it back before last update but was needing the bytes no matter what service interrupt is doing most of the usage I will switch boards back tomorrow didn't look like anything had gotten loose when I installed them everything works ok just to much on cup any ideas please let me hear them.

Lutfij

Titan
I'm assuming you're on Windows 10, here. You didn't mention if this is a laptop or a desktop and if it's the latter, if it's prebuilt. If your usage after booting into GUI is that high then you're suffering from what's know as a memory leak. You can try a repair install(if you're on Windows 10) or reinstall your OS after recreating your bootable installation media.

The issue was first seen with Windows 8/8.1.

May 30, 2018

May 30, 2018
yes I am on windows 10 thanks for the info makes some since to me edge been riding hard lately April update wasn't that bad on it but last one and some antimalware ones took a toll on this laptop pavilion g7 2269wm try to find it I guess that's going to be the hardest thing edge is the only app I can think of but hat about a vpn you can lose it there hard to see it have good VPN shouldn't be it service interrupt made a showing today first time I have notice it thanks again try to find that site maybe get lucky something has been wrong with this unit since I got it in 2014.