[SOLVED] Trying to find replacement for damaged front panel i/o

Aug 31, 2020
CA220BX_118120_750x750.jpg

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/bitfenix-nova-midi-tower-case-black-window-ca-220-bx.html
it's exactly like this but a different nove case; unfortunately I haven't been able to find anyone selling anything similar to this so if anyone can share a link it would be greatly appreciated :)
The usb and audio ports are both damaged so It's more preferrable to get the entire board.

Last edited:
Solution
Are you trying to find something on the image alone?
You have to know make/model name of the case first. And even then, if it's some noname/unknown brand, you won't find anything.
Just get a new case, then.

Or install something like this into 5.25 drive bay.

7-Port-USB-3-1-TYPE-C-USB-3-0-HUB-Front-Panel-with-3-5mm.jpg_640x640.jpg
You have to know make/model name of the case first. And even then, if it's some noname/unknown brand, you won't find anything.

Or install something like this into 5.25 drive bay.

7-Port-USB-3-1-TYPE-C-USB-3-0-HUB-Front-Panel-with-3-5mm.jpg_640x640.jpg

Solution
Aug 31, 2020
I thought the image link was going to the website with the case, my apologies I should've clarified it's a Nova midi tower case and the i/o is exactly the same as my nova case so there should be no problems fitting it. that case just has a window, that is all.