[SOLVED] Trying to get queue bot working for my discord but keep getting errors ?

thecampingreptile

Honorable
Oct 9, 2017
Hi, the output below is what I get after having installed dependencies, made and ensured that the database is actually there and tried to do some trouble shooting but all I came across is that this error is most common when trying to use upper and lower case letters, I dont believe that is the problem here although I could be wrong, I have next to zero experience with postgresql and nodejs, and even less experience in trying to host a discord bot, if there is any other information I might have access to that might be required please let me know and I will post it here.
any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance
Reptile.

error: alter table "queue_channels" add column "role_id" bigint - relation "queue_channels" does not exist
at Parser.parseErrorMessage (C:\Users\Luke\Desktop\discord bot\node_modules\pg-protocol\dist\parser.js:287:98)
at Parser.handlePacket (C:\Users\Luke\Desktop\discord bot\node_modules\pg-protocol\dist\parser.js:126:29)
at Parser.parse (C:\Users\Luke\Desktop\discord bot\node_modules\pg-protocol\dist\parser.js:39:38)
at Socket.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Luke\Desktop\discord bot\node_modules\pg-protocol\dist\index.js:11:42)
at Socket.emit (node:events:394:28)
at addChunk (node:internal/streams/readable:315:12)
at readableAddChunk (node:internal/streams/readable:289:9)
at Socket.Readable.push (node:internal/streams/readable:228:10)
at TCP.onStreamRead (node:internal/stream_base_commons:199:23) {
length: 176,
severity: 'ERROR',
code: '42P01',
detail: undefined,
hint: undefined,
position: undefined,
internalPosition: undefined,
internalQuery: undefined,
where: undefined,
schema: undefined,
table: undefined,
column: undefined,
dataType: undefined,
constraint: undefined,
file: 'd:\\pginstaller_13.auto\\postgres.windows-x64\\src\\backend\\catalog\\namespace.c',
line: '434',
routine: 'RangeVarGetRelidExtended'