Question Trying to solve something, weird GPU low usage/recording ?

MysteryRidahz

Reputable
Jan 22, 2017
Hello, i have a Radeon Pro W5500. A few games that i play i notice the fps are lower than expected and the card doesn't seem to be using all its power thus the gpu usage is low around 15-25. But here's the strange thing, As soon as i start to record using relive the fps double or triple and the gpu usage goes up to around 60 or 70.

So unless i hit the record option the fps stay low, lol. any ideas why its doing this? I only notice this in about 2 games so far. Clive barkers jericho, Tennis world tour.
Windows 10 Workstation pro, 16GB ddr4 memory, Radeon Pro W5500 8gb gddr6, Adrenalin 20.9.2 ( 20.9.2.) are the best drivers, new drivers are nothing special and the same problem exist.

Hello, i have a Radeon Pro W5500. A few games that i play i notice the fps are lower than expected and the card doesn't seem to be using all its power thus the gpu usage is low around 15-25. But here's the strange thing, As soon as i start to record using relive the fps double or triple and the gpu usage goes up to around 60 or 70.

So unless i hit the record option the fps stay low, lol. any ideas why its doing this? I only notice this in about 2 games so far. Clive barkers jericho, Tennis world tour.
Windows 10 Workstation pro, 16GB ddr4 memory, Radeon Pro W5500 8gb gddr6, Adrenalin 20.9.2 ( 20.9.2.) are the best drivers, new drivers are nothing special and the same problem exist.
please list full pc specs.