[SOLVED] Trying to update bios but needs a VGA driver before I can do it?

Apr 26, 2020
This is my first time trying to update a bios I also do not have a spare cpu so I need to use a usb to do it. I'm trying to upgrade to the newest version in this list https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X370 Killer SLIac/index.asp#BIOS But the step that says "* Please install "AMD all in 1 with VGA driver ver:18.50.16.01_WHQL" or a later version before updating to this BIOS." Is confusing me. Do I need to install these drivers using a usb and is that even possible?

I am using a ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac motherboard and a AMD Ryzen 5 3600. Any help is appreciated thanks

Solution
The "AMD AIO with VGA driver" it's referring to can only be installed from within Windows.
Obviously you need an older CPU which is supported by your existing BIOS in order to allow your PC to POST so you can install Windows and then the latest AMD driver referred to above.
The "AMD AIO with VGA driver" it's referring to can only be installed from within Windows.
Obviously you need an older CPU which is supported by your existing BIOS in order to allow your PC to POST so you can install Windows and then the latest AMD driver referred to above.

Solution
Apr 26, 2020
So I need a older cpu dang was hoping to avoid that