Question TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING Onboard Graphics?

nickdalton

Commendable
Apr 26, 2018
Specs
  1. ASUS TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING
  2. G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 SDRAM
  3. EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 SC ULTRA GAMING
  4. AMD Ryzen 5 1600 6-Core 12-Thread Unlocked 65W with Wraith Stealth Cooler
Alright. So I'm trying to get a second monitor setup, my GPU only has 1 HDMI port, the other 2 are DisplayPort 1.4. So I figured I could just use my onboard graphics card, I tried the HDMI port in the motherboard and it didn't work, went to the store and picked up an HDMI>DVI D adapter and that doesn't work. Now I could just go back tomorrow and pick up an HDMI>DisplayPort adapter, but I'm trying to avoid going back out lol. I've read online that people are going into the BIOS and enable multi-monitor support, but that's nowhere to be found in my BIOS, then I read to check and see if the onboard graphics are being detected in device manager, but it's not. I went to the motherboard website to the drivers but I couldn't find anything for onboard graphics cards. I need to get this figured out before Monday because I'm starting a new job and dual monitors are required, I may just end up going back to the store tomorrow. Unless someone from here can help me out. Thanks for the help!!

kanewolf

Titan
Specs
  1. ASUS TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING
  2. G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 SDRAM
  3. EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 SC ULTRA GAMING
  4. AMD Ryzen 5 1600 6-Core 12-Thread Unlocked 65W with Wraith Stealth Cooler
Alright. So I'm trying to get a second monitor setup, my GPU only has 1 HDMI port, the other 2 are DisplayPort 1.4. So I figured I could just use my onboard graphics card, I tried the HDMI port in the motherboard and it didn't work, went to the store and picked up an HDMI>DVI D adapter and that doesn't work. Now I could just go back tomorrow and pick up an HDMI>DisplayPort adapter, but I'm trying to avoid going back out lol. I've read online that people are going into the BIOS and enable multi-monitor support, but that's nowhere to be found in my BIOS, then I read to check and see if the onboard graphics are being detected in device manager, but it's not. I went to the motherboard website to the drivers but I couldn't find anything for onboard graphics cards. I need to get this figured out before Monday because I'm starting a new job and dual monitors are required, I may just end up going back to the store tomorrow. Unless someone from here can help me out. Thanks for the help!!
You don't have any itegrated graphics with a 1600 CPU. It does not have the required hardware. You would have to have a CPU that ends with "G".

Reactions: strongnut