Tune in for Live Coverage of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Live Coverage of the launch of a phone.
Now, if this was the first phone in history introduced by Mr. Bell himself I'd want to be there.
However, as much a fan of Samsung phones (own one myself) that I am, I have more important things going on in my live that this.

Marcus Yam

Splendid
Jul 1, 2008
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]I have more important things going on in my live that this.[/citation]
Yes, like your valuable comment contribution to this news story!

whysobluepandabear

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]Marcus Yam[/nom]Yes, like your valuable comment contribution to this news story![/citation]

I personally just printed, framed and mounted his statement on my wall - valuable indeed!

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
[citation][nom]Marcus Yam[/nom]Yes, like your valuable comment contribution to this news story![/citation]

Including a nice well cherished and rare typo! Better save this one folks! Could be worth something in a few years.

vette98guy

Distinguished
May 14, 2008
I'll tell you ..... this is one heck of a tough crowd, I'm almost afraid to comment on anything in fear of someone jumping down my throat due to a spelling error or grammar error. Take it easy guys, lighten up a little, not everyone is perfect and we all make mistakes every now and then.

Peace

TechnoD

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
[citation][nom]hate machine[/nom]Including a nice well cherished and rare typo! Better save this one folks! Could be worth something in a few years.[/citation]

fyi, you need a comma after nice. I just like to notice typo's. ;)

Looks like a solid device. I was actually on Android Central for their comprehensive coverage and one of the first official videos. I like they kept the removable battery and the micro-SD expansion, although for the 32-64 Gb versions it's not really needed.
I am curious to see which processor version will make it to the US. More interesting will be to find a comparison between the 2 CPU versions, and which one will get more developer support. As I like to tweak my devices, I will go with the more "popular" one.

[citation][nom]georgios papadopoulos[/nom]i got the S3 OHHHH , Now I have the S4!!!!! ITS THE SAME !!!!!!!!!!![/citation]
You already have the S4? How did you get it so fast?

Sorry, I didn't realize you were just trolling. My bad.

G

Too much like a Note 2 minus the 1080 screen and a hair smaller.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
I am not worried about someone complaining about my grammar or mixing up "live" and "life".
I am not a native English speaker so these things are bound to happen.
Maybe next time I post in German or French; THG is French owned after all.

redeemer

Distinguished
May 30, 2004
Awful keynote, Wow the phone is totally oversaturated with Samsung bloatware it will be interesting to see if you will be able to tell if there is any Android left under all that lol! Hopefully the phones ships to us with a Qualcomm 600 and not the S4 Pro (North America). Still cheap looking but definitely better than the atrocious S3!

climber

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2009
Now the phone will ask you, "Sir why are your pants moist and warm around that attractive woman across the table from you?" Embarrassing you on a first date!

pacomac

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
Another almost identical looking phone full of gimmicks that will be turned off once the novelty wears off. What is the point of anything over 300dpi other than bragging rights, wasted CPU and GPU? Bigger megapixel numbers doesn't always mean better... My list goes on.

I do like the removable battery though!

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Oh look the same thing.

Samsung is another Apple, same phone over and over but with new gimmicks.

But then again there are just so many designs you can come up with before you hit a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.