Turn Empty Drive Bay into Locking Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I can see it now, some ID10T is going to lock up his post-it of passwords and then lose the key.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
But what about people who have Cases that have closing panels on the front? They wont close all the way anymore.

not only that but you would be an idiot ot put anything metal , or moist in there.

G

When I was younger I had a friend that would hide his cigarettes in his computers empty bays so his parents wouldn't find them. If I ever have kids they aren't going to be able to hid anything :)

SAL-e

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2009
[citation][nom]WheelsOfConfusion[/nom]They should make another one that turns into a cup-holder.[/citation]
It has been done already. Any CD or DVD drive could be used. In fact I had a client who called me one day and told me: "The coffee holder doesn't open"! LOL

pepperman

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2009
This is the best invention ever! Put everything the robbers are going to steal all in one place! You just gave criminals all over the world the best day of their lives, Kleargear.

Great idea to hide stuff from the snooping clueless girlfriends who no nothing about empty PC bays. And no, thieves don't generally go after desktop PCs. Remember they are after fast and easy targets for a quick sell on the street like laptops.

Status
Not open for further replies.