Turtle Beach PX22 questions.

G

(Keep it on subject, I don't want to buy or look at anything else, I just want this question answered accordingly.)
I currently have the Turtle Beach X12's, and they're good but there's an ANNOYING hissing sound constantly, and It's well-known for this model of the Turtle Beach's, but I'm going to buy the Turtle Beach PX22's and I want to know if anyone has them and if they have the hissing noise that the X12's do. Thanks!

Solution
I have turtle beach x12s and I have a hissing sound. To be honest with you, I think most if not all wired turtle beach headsets have this. For me its not noticeable at all when you're gaming though.

Make sure the sound cable is connected properly. Otherwise, i think this hissing sound happens to some extent on most wired headsets.

ivDeTox

Distinguished
May 19, 2014
I have turtle beach x12s and I have a hissing sound. To be honest with you, I think most if not all wired turtle beach headsets have this. For me its not noticeable at all when you're gaming though.

Make sure the sound cable is connected properly. Otherwise, i think this hissing sound happens to some extent on most wired headsets.

Solution