Question [Tutorial] How to work faster on low end PC rendering videos for YouTube Gaming Davinci Resolve 19

danny009

Honorable
Apr 11, 2019
If you want to use a free video editor to render your own content for YouTube or other purposes, download Davinci Resolve 19 then do these steps: boot up the software, create a empty project or any project, head up "Timeline" then down below to "Audio Scrubbing" uncheck that. Simple as that, this will speed up the Preview window performance so you can see what your editing. No, this isn't an ad just wanted to share my experience with this program, been using this for many years now from 18 to 19 open beta,

My "rig" Old Faithful: Intel i7 4770K, (yes 4th gen!) GTX 1060, 8GB RAM, 2TB Hard drive. I do not have the luxury buying new tech every year so I got what I got.

As you can see my PC is literal ancient and by doing this step my performance in Preview window slightly increased. If your hobby to do youtube contents OR for home movie purposes do this if your editing your stuff. Your PC will thank you.

Having a NASA PC or modern systems? Don't have to do this of course as your system is already fast powerful enough.

Safe journeys