TV show anywhere

Your post said "Is there way to share Vudu tv shows", if not Vudo, what is UV? Not sure what you mean about sharing movies, what exactly are you talking about doing here? The Firestick had built in apps to stream movies from different services.

Ann Welsh

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013
I have them on Vudu but they where codes for ultravoilet. Say I have a movie called bob on vudu if I went to amazon and seen they had bob I could watch it from there because my accounts are linked

That you can't do, you can only watch what is in the Amazon movie service that was paid for there, you can't have movies show up there from other services. Now you can get other services inside Amazon streaming, but you need to pay for them through there as add-ons.

Ultraviolet is a license sharing service. If you buy a movie on Vudu or any company participating in Ultraviolet, you can watch it on any other service which has the movie and also participates in Ultraviolet. No more having to search a dozen different services to try to figure out which one you used to buy a movie. No more accidentally buying two licenses to the same movie.

Unfortunately, Ultraviolet is not supported by Amazon (nor Google, Apple, nor Disney). And it's in the process of being shut down. Was a great concept, and IMHO participation should have been required by law. If you bought a license to view a movie, that license should be valid anywhere and everywhere. Not just where you bought the license from. It's the flip side of the copyright bargain. The public grants copyright holders an artificial monopoly on intellectual property. But in return the copyright holders should make their licenses work anywhere and everywhere if you purchase a license..

https://www.myuv.com/

From what I understand, the Amazon Fire Stick is running Android under the hood. So all you have to do is sideload the Vudu app. I suspect Vudu is operating on the fringe border of legality, so they don't want to make their app officially available. I ran into the same problem with their Roku app. Vudu is not available in the regular Roku library, and you have to side-load it.

https://yourtechtips.com/2018/07/19/168/

Ann Welsh

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013
I know UV is closing down that was not the point. And I am using Movies anywhere to share the movies though Vudu, Google, iTunes and Amazon but that only does movies so I was looking for soething like it for tv shows