Two Graphics cards in pc

May 12, 2018
I recently purchased a new graphics card for my pc (rx 580), before this I used a different graphics card to output HDMI into my TV (hd 6850) no problem but now every time i try to connect my computer to my tv with my new card it has its corners cut out and games look awful. I've spent the past two days trying to figure out how to get it to work properly without getting a new TV as I just spent $1000 on this new pc but my question is: is it possible to use two graphics cards on my PC. I want to use my old card for my HDMI and my new one for games.

Here are my specs just in case

Motherboard:GIGABYTE Z370 HD3
CPU:Intel i7 8700k
Ram:CRUCIAL 8GB D4 2400 SPLT CL16
GPU:Asus rx 580

Solution
Yes it is possible. You will install drivers for both cards. I'm sure it's not guaranteed to work, but I know it's possible to use both AMD and Nvidia in the same system with drivers for each installed. So it should be possible for both AMD to run in the same system. I'm sure the HD 6850 has a different driver you will need to install.
Yes it is possible. You will install drivers for both cards. I'm sure it's not guaranteed to work, but I know it's possible to use both AMD and Nvidia in the same system with drivers for each installed. So it should be possible for both AMD to run in the same system. I'm sure the HD 6850 has a different driver you will need to install.

Solution