Win 8.1 64bit

First i tried the 960 on my previous pc, which is a good Dell

Core 2 Quad Q9400 2.66 GHz
4 Gb DDR 2
250 Gb 7200 rpm
Same Psu
Same GPU
Win 8.1 64 bit

So... I really thought performance would be dramatically improved, but it wasn't like that, I only got inconstant 10 -15 frames more or even none. What could be wrong in my system? Or is it normal?

Solution
I would say that your performance will depend on what games your running while comparing. In games which are GPU heavy, the performance won't be much different. In the more CPU intensive games, ones based on a single strong thread will do better with the i3, and ones which utilize more than one thread will be a toss up compared to the Q9400. If you want to see a real comparison of the two, run the PassMark benchmark with each of them.
I would say that your performance will depend on what games your running while comparing. In games which are GPU heavy, the performance won't be much different. In the more CPU intensive games, ones based on a single strong thread will do better with the i3, and ones which utilize more than one thread will be a toss up compared to the Q9400. If you want to see a real comparison of the two, run the PassMark benchmark with each of them.

Solution

Hronir

Commendable
May 1, 2016
Tomorrow I'll run Passmark benchmark, on its web shows i3 is noticeable ahead of q9400. As far as I know, q9400 hold up the 960 so, there would be any diference, isn't it? I'm very very disappointed and a little upset to spend in a system is near to my old Dell.