Question Typescript for the everyday gamer...?

Apr 9, 2022
Hi all! =) I'm just your average everyday type of gamer I use trainers and cheat codes and Hey don't get on me about cheating now because who hasn't played doom eternal without cheating in some form or another? haha and if you haven't then I'm not referring to you professional player type people I'm referring to us every day folk Who save up to buy that $60 game only we've been waiting for only to find out it's not worth $5. =) (i can hear the crowd moan now of all who been there lol) but is typescript relevant to us average people? you know everyday on the street type folks who just play to have fun. Is it necessary to learn or even to bother with or should we just bring much ignore it? i honestly don't know if this has already been addressed or not in any of the threads on here so please if it has PM me or something and let me know and just go ahead and close out this thread ok? =) appreciate everybody who took the time to read this thanks everyone =) look forward to all replys

Apr 9, 2022
What does this javascript variant have to do with your gaming?

Please be detailed.
I don't know anything about it I'm doing updates on my PC and I came across it so hence me asking you know I don't want to miss out on something that might be relevant or important I know the big updates and the major stuff but updates but you know this kind of thing you know something i might sometimes consider a minor or trivial update and just simply opt out or ignore it all-together and here I could be missing out on something big for all I know so that's why I'm asking. hehe =)

USAFRet

Titan
I don't know anything about it I'm doing updates on my PC and I came across it so hence me asking you know I don't want to miss out on something that might be relevant or important I know the big updates and the major stuff but updates but you know this kind of thing you know something i might sometimes consider a minor or trivial update and just simply opt out or ignore it all-together and here I could be missing out on something big for all I know so that's why I'm asking. hehe =)
It is a variant of javascript. A programming language.

Unless you know you need it and why, you don't need it.

Apr 9, 2022
It is a variant of javascript. A programming language.

Unless you know you need it and why, you don't need it.
OK thanks I really appreciate it it's knowledge I'd never had before so thank you so much guys(meaning M&F & all others out there yet 2b found =)) I appreciate it and USAFRet thank you so much and thanks for your service. Of which I'm assuming by your name =)

Apr 9, 2022
And you're very welcome.

Good luck with your gaming.
And be careful with the 'cheating'.
Trainers are for single player use offline only so the others don't worry about that =) and I've used it while connected single player and of so far not had any problems yet ( knock on wood ) but like I said I've not done multiplayer with them or anything most trainers don't go from multiplayer anyway least the quality ones anyways the decent trainer makers don't make him from multiplayer so theres that also =) But my earlier challenge still stands if any everyday me everyday average person not a professional player plays Doom eternal and doesn't have to cheat I want to see it so please put up on YouTube and PM me the link please LOL I do wanna see that thank you i say a non-pro level gamer just cant without cheating somehow hehe

USAFRet

Titan
Trainers are for single player use offline only so the others don't worry about that =) and I've used it while connected single player and of so far not had any problems yet ( knock on wood ) but like I said I've not done multiplayer with them or anything most trainers don't go from multiplayer anyway least the quality ones anyways the decent trainer makers don't make him from multiplayer so theres that also =) But my earlier challenge still stands if any everyday me everyday average person not a professional player plays Doom eternal and doesn't have to cheat I want to see it so please put up on YouTube and PM me the link please LOL I do wanna see that thank you i say a non-pro level gamer just cant without cheating somehow hehe
By "careful", I also meant where you get your software or scripts or whatever.