U.S. and China Bicker Over China's 'Great Firewall'

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andy5174

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
[citation][nom]BulkZerker[/nom]Of course China is trying to blackball American companies. China loathes America. US just needs to nut up and completely disallow Chinese manufactured products to come in. I'm sure Taiwan would love us for it. I'll give you one chance to stop being so stupid.Iraq had 10 years to HIDE their weapons of mass destruction. 10 years! I could have hidden everything myself with a shovel and a pickup given that time! They blocked the UN inspectors at every turn. March 16, 1988. Bloody Friday, Iraq gassed it's Kurdish citizens. This being one of many strikes using including mustard gas and the nerve agents sarin, tabun and VX;[3] so don't you even dare say that Iraq didn't have those weapons when they used a small portion of what they had to perform genocide, and after the first operation dessert storm and dessert shield still had manufacturing complexes in tact! As for giving Taiwan "inferior" "overpriced" items to defend itself with, your also incorrect. They were sold used airframes in good condition for a fraction of what a new fighter would cost. (This including the comparison of Russian MIGs/Su, Swedish JAS, French Rafale, amoung other crafts along with other items. The provided systems, givne proper training to their forces. Is more than enough to allow Taiwan to defend itself, AND allow their forces as well as other US friendly (Think NATO, but actually useful) forces to share equipment should a joint forces operation take place.[/citation]
Liar! Hypocrite! Nuff said!

iqvl

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010

+1

This is what your government STATED instead of the FACT!

Sure, Iraq had 10 years to HIDE their weapons of mass destruction and blocked the UN inspectors at every turn. But who were the UN inspectors? No one else but you American! And what about you American? Showing off largest amount of nuclear weapons for.... how many years already? In addition, you American sold Taiwanese obsolete F16 at MERELY what it cost ages ago when it was the top (which is several times what it would cost right now). Most Chinese, Taiwanese and some other Asians know this very well! I can understand why most peoples from rest of the world hate American now. You are just so unreasonably arrogant! I bet you also believe that American can represent the world.

Get lost, you this American liar!

[citation][nom]iqvl[/nom]And what about you American? Showing off largest amount of nuclear weapons for.... how many years already?[/citation]

Protip: Russia has the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons.

iqvl

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Protip: Russia has the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons.[/citation]
Again, "This is what your government STATED instead of the FACT!".

Furthermore, even if what you said were true, it still doesn't change the fact that it's ironic for you US, as a holder of a lot more nuclear weapon, punished Iraq for having HUGE amount of weapons of mass destruction. This is the whole point!

Thus, -1 for your PRO tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.