Uatx board with an fx8320

marioman3002

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013
ifHello I'm needing some help finding a motherboard for a fx 8320 my current case is a mini and can only hold micro atx boards. I do not want to buy a new case. I'm mainly going to play games like bf3 and the upcoming bf4 and need recommendations for the motherboard please. I'm looking forward to any answer or help anyone can give me ;) I don't think I will be over clocking anything

It would help a lot if someone who is also using a uatx board and an fx 8320 tell me their experience so far with it

marioman3002

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013
Thanks for posting the parts rolli that one I've been inching toward buying it just don't know as I keep reading reviews and I can't make a decision. This will be my first time ever having to buy and replace a motherboard so don't know what I'm doing really

There are no really good mATX boards for the FX83xx series all budget boards, Asus happens to be my favorite brand and those boards are fine with no OC.
Replacing is easier than you think and taking it apart will help getting the under standing.

marioman3002

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013

So the one you posted would be fine for gaming as long as I don't over clocking?

marioman3002

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013
okay thankyou for such quick answers needed someone who actually used on or has experience with using them to help me as i read that in can be throttled under load and if im going to be playing the new bf4 coming out i needed all the cpu power i can get!

The better the airflow / cooling in the case the less chance of throttling.