Question UEFI not detecting RAMS

AimanS

Reputable
Sep 6, 2016
So I tried to reformat my Windows 10. When it was done verifying, it restart then boom BSOD with the error code 0xc000021a. Tried reseating the RAMs but it won't boot up. And no matter which slot I use, UEFI tells me my total memory is 0MB. No memory stick is detected but DRAM profile to overclock is giving me the option to overclock my RAM to its highest frequency which is 3600Mhz. I'm guessing the pc not detecting the RAM is the problem. But it lights up just fine and the dram profile is there tho. Please help me.

My Spec:-
R5-2600
AsRock B450 Steel Legend
Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB 16GB (8x2) 3600Mhz kit
Sapphire Nitro+ SE RX580 8GB
Patriot Burst 240GB
Seagate Barracude 1TB
Super Flower Leadex II Gold 650w
Phanteks P400A

Can you give more details of what you did before that issue?

"So I tried to reformat my Windows 10. When it was done verifying, it restart then boom BSOD "

- How did you format your Windows 10. Did you do a Windows reset? Did you use a usb flash drive to reinstall Windows?

- When it was done verifying? The Windows install?

AimanS

Reputable
Sep 6, 2016
Can you give more details of what you did before that issue?

"So I tried to reformat my Windows 10. When it was done verifying, it restart then boom BSOD "

- How did you format your Windows 10. Did you do a Windows reset? Did you use a usb flash drive to reinstall Windows?

- When it was done verifying? The Windows install?
I tried to reformat it by boot override to my usb with the fresh windows 10 in it. It was installing windows then verfying it. after it verified, it restarted which never happened before and it went to bsod.