Unable to access a functioning hdd

ruchir_ezio

Honorable
Jul 30, 2014
Earlier I used to have windows 10 on my 500 GB WD HDD, a few weeks ago I installed a SSD on my pc and installed windows 10 on the SSD and wiped the primary partition of the previous HDD. It worked out fine for a couple of days, then the pc started giving boot problems, it would take 15-20 mins to just boot up the pc or it gets stuck on chkdsk. So now I've fresh installed windows 10 on the SSD again, with the hdd plugged out. I plugged it back in after the installation was completed but windows 10 doesn't seem to recognise the drive even in disk management but if I unplug the SSD and boot on HDD it says the device needs recovery. The HDD is accessable in the bios. Now as I'm trying to access the drive with windows installation media and wipe out the data, the pc is stuck on "setup is starting" since the last 30 mins.

ruchir_ezio

Honorable
Jul 30, 2014
AF1QipPM4_n9IoOE-eLNI30PDtibNL6LpZ8D5yHyEMyT

that was before this problem started. so now the drive has been through a long repairing process during the startup, i some how got it up and running but the pc is extremely slow and the two partitions of that drive dont indicate any data.