Unable to install Nvidia Geforce Driver

Oct 21, 2018
I recently bought a Lenovo Ideapad 330 with a mx150 gpu. All the drivers were installed successfully except the gpu driver. I literally tried everything. Geforce experience, installing old drivers and also drivers from my manufacturers website. I really need some help here guys. Sometime it gets stuck at installing graphics driver, sometimes shows it isn't compatible with this version of windows and sometimes unable to detect hardware. Please help.

Solution
Have you tried installing an older driver version ? If not try 411.63 which was the last version i have heard of with minimal issues (pre RTX)

If that does not work try uninstalling all drivers and restarting the Laptop, this will force the drivers to automatically update on reboot.

[two posts merged to reduce length of thread]

jay.wooster

Prominent
Sep 27, 2018
Have you tried installing an older driver version ? If not try 411.63 which was the last version i have heard of with minimal issues (pre RTX)

If that does not work try uninstalling all drivers and restarting the Laptop, this will force the drivers to automatically update on reboot.

[two posts merged to reduce length of thread]

Solution

TRENDING THREADS