Unable to Manage Volume

BillMcT

Commendable
Aug 11, 2016
So I have an internal SSD that I'm reusing. It has a 'Healthy Recovery Partition' (450 MB) on it that I can't seem to access. It doesn't currently have a drive letter attached. When I right click on the partition the only option that it gives me is 'Help'. The disk is online in a Windows 10 OS. The other partition is active and working normally. If I try to extend the healthy partition it doesn't seem to see the second partition. Thoughts anyone???

Solution
So, according to your description, there are all two partitions on your SSD, one without drive letter and the other is normal. Since you can't get access to the partition without drive letter and can't extend the normal partition with it, it may be a hidden partition. And, you said that "It has a 'Healthy Recovery Partition'", recovery partition is usually a hidden partition.

scottDell

Commendable
Jul 21, 2016
So, according to your description, there are all two partitions on your SSD, one without drive letter and the other is normal. Since you can't get access to the partition without drive letter and can't extend the normal partition with it, it may be a hidden partition. And, you said that "It has a 'Healthy Recovery Partition'", recovery partition is usually a hidden partition.

Solution