[SOLVED] Unable to solve my BSOD problems

Apr 19, 2022
Hello all,

I've been unable to solve my BSOD issues for the last two months. Error occurs randomly can't narrow it down. Sometimes when Idle, sometimes gaming / youtube.
Fairly new build and I've received the errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
All caused by the driver ntoskrnl.exe
Have some memory dumps on a google drive as well

My specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 core
GeForce RTX 3060 TI
ASUS Prime B550M-K
4x8GB Gammix D10 3200mhz
600PW PSU - Fracal Design
1TB Crucial p2 M.2 NVME
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've attempted to so far
Swap out Ram
Reformat Completely
Update Drivers
mdsched.exe
sfc/scannow
Removed all anti virus software
Any help greatly appreciated.

Memory dumps : Recent ones =
https://files.catbox.moe/06j4eo.zip
Older ones = https://files.catbox.moe/f5bprn.zip

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
Hello all,

I've been unable to solve my BSOD issues for the last two months. Error occurs randomly can't narrow it down. Sometimes when Idle, sometimes gaming / youtube.
Fairly new build and I've received the errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

My specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 core
GeForce RTX 3060 TI
ASUS Prime B550M-K
4x8GB Gammix D10 3200mhz
1TB Crucial p2 M.2 NVME
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've attempted to so far
Swap out Ram
Reformat Completely
Update Drivers
mdsched.exe
sfc/scannow
Removed all anti...
Apr 19, 2022
Hello all,

My specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 core
GeForce RTX 3060 TI
ASUS Prime B550M-K
4x8GB Gammix D10 3200mhz
1TB Crucial p2 M.2 NVME
I've attempted to so far
Swap out Ram
Reformat Completely
Update Drivers
mdsched.exe
sfc/scannow
Removed all anti virus software
Any help greatly appreciated.

Memory dumps : Recent ones =
https://files.catbox.moe/06j4eo.zip
Older ones = https://files.catbox.moe/f5bprn.zip

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
outbyte program listed as malware:
https://www.systemlookup.com/Drivers/12485-DrvMonX64_sys.html

download and run autoruns from here:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/autoruns
find this driver and remove it: (most likely cause for several bugchecks)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Outbyte\PC Repair\DrvMonX64.sys Mon Jan 4 05:39:34 2021

overall, I would start by removing the above driver, delete the old memory dumps and see if you still get bugchecks.
it could still be a 2t timing issue but you generally see more random address errors.

----------------------------------

one bugcheck looked like it could be caused by incorrect voltages. That could point to this driver: (messed up cpu instruction pointer)
C:\Program Files\AMD\RyzenMaster\bin\AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys Thu Jun 24 22:21:58 2021

I don't see this driver often: (most likely ok)
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\mtinvme.sys Tue Aug 3 04:38:40 2021
(guess it it micron tech nvm controller driver)

Last edited:
Solution
Apr 19, 2022
download and run autoruns from here:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/autoruns
find this driver and remove it: (most likely cause for several bugchecks)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Outbyte\PC Repair\DrvMonX64.sys Mon Jan 4 05:39:34 2021

overall, I would start by removing the above driver, delete the old memory dumps and see if you still get bugchecks.
it could still be a 2t timing issue but you generally see more random address errors.

----------------------------------

one bugcheck looked like it could be caused by incorrect voltages. That could point to this driver: (messed up cpu instruction pointer)
C:\Program Files\AMD\RyzenMaster\bin\AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys Thu Jun 24 22:21:58 2021

I don't see this driver often: (most likely ok)
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\mtinvme.sys Tue Aug 3 04:38:40 2021
(guess it it micron tech nvm controller driver)

Hello Thanks for response.

I've removed C:\Program Files (x86)\Outbyte\PC Repair\DrvMonX64.sys
( I was getting BSOD before I installed this program)

I've ran the autoruns program as well as requested. Any further guidance is appreciated.

I can delete C:\Program Files\AMD\RyzenMaster\bin\AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys

If advised to do so.

Apr 19, 2022
remove the non os drive from system and use only onw ram module at the time then test do same test with other ram modules report result .

I apologize but I'm not quite sure how I would do this / what you're asking exactly.

(not sure if this relates at all, but I have ran the PC using each stick individually and BSOD on all 4 sticks)

Hello Thanks for response.

I've removed C:\Program Files (x86)\Outbyte\PC Repair\DrvMonX64.sys
( I was getting BSOD before I installed this program)

I've ran the autoruns program as well as requested. Any further guidance is appreciated.

I can delete C:\Program Files\AMD\RyzenMaster\bin\AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys

If advised to do so.

the ryzenmaster driver is for overclocking and tweaking voltages and timings for a cpu. it overrides bios settings and most people do not want to have this installed. I would remove it unless you have a particular need for it. I generally have people remove it while debugging machine problems since I try not to debug overclocked systems. Most people do not have this driver running. I have had people run this tool to make a fix while they waited for bios updates from the motherboard vendors. Generally right after a new cpu comes out.

Apr 19, 2022
the ryzenmaster driver is for overclocking and tweaking voltages and timings for a cpu. it overrides bios settings and most people do not want to have this installed. I would remove it unless you have a particular need for it. I generally have people remove it while debugging machine problems since I try not to debug overclocked systems. Most people do not have this driver running. I have had people run this tool to make a fix while they waited for bios updates from the motherboard vendors. Generally right after a new cpu comes out.

Thanks have uninstalled.

i looked at the current memory dumps and see one trend. The cpu is processing bad info. attempting to run code that is non execute memory, attempting to run bad memory addressess.

I would go back to the basics, update the bios or reset it to defaults. Boot and run memtest86 over night. Run any cpu test you can find. monitor heat and voltages. if these tests pass, then I would remove any of the asus probe and utilities you have installed and see if you still bugcheck. if you do then run verifier to see if one of them get flagged. otherwise, I would do a clean install and update.

your system errors look like cpu bugs or incorrect voltages being applied to the CPU or malware issues.

check to see if the system is stable without windows running. memtest86, prime95 on its own boot image. (no windows)

Last edited: